The Board of Directors of Athena Resources Limited are responsible for the corporate governance of the Company including its strategic development. The Company’s corporate governance principles and policies are guided by the ASX Corporate Governance Council’s best practice recommendations (3rd Edition).
- Principle 1 – Lay solid foundations for management and oversight
- Principle 2 – Structure the Board to add value
- Principle 3 – Act ethically and responsibly
- Principle 4 – Safeguard integrity in corporate reporting
- Principle 5 – Make timely and balanced disclosure
- Principle 6 – Respect the rights of security holders
- Principle 7 – Recognise and manage risk
- Principle 8 – Remunerate fairly and responsibly
With the exception to the departures from the Corporate Governance council recommendations, as detailed in the Corporate Governance Statement below, the practices of Athena Resources Limited are compliant with the Council’s best practice recommendations.
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Audit Committee Charter
- Nomination Committee
- Remuneration Committee